May 18, 2010

Baby Movements

The first time I felt Little Girl moving was on Mother's Day. What a gift! I wasn't convinced that it was her that day. It was a few days of consistently feeling the movement before I knew it was the baby.

Just this week, I've noticed her more often. Last week it was just when I was resting. She was really active about 2 days ago. I noticed her several times while I was up teaching class.

In this picture you can see her little hand right above her head.

This morning I flopped back on the bed after putting on my shoes. I landed abruptly and told Bruce, "That probably woke her up." Sure enough, a few seconds later, bump.... bump bump.... So cool!

It's really amazing and comforting to feel her moving around. It lets me know she's alive and well in there and getting bigger every day.

5 months (22 weeks)

No comments: