September 22, 2010

Home With Hannah


Life is definitely different. Everyone said it would be.

We went to a meet up through The Photographic Life web site yesterday. I actually took this picture with my own little camera! I'm so proud! Of course the staging was all Mary. :)

I am starting to figure out a routine of some sort. I slept with Hannah as much as possible last night. I didn't let the feedings drag on like I have been. When she got up around 7:30, I was considering going down for one more nap. But once I finished her routine (feed, change, pump) I was awake. When I realized she was going back to sleep, I swaddled her up and put her on my bed. I've been working like a mad woman every since. I've done laundry, ate breakfast, cleaned, actually gotten on line.

She should be waking soon for another feeding, but I'm feeling like I can handle it. We may go out for a walk this time.

No comments: