August 23, 2010

35 Weeks and 5 Days

Had a sonogram today to check amniotic fluid and breathing practice. She's too big for a good picture, but it's still cool to see her. The best part is at the end when we watch her practice her breathing. So if you're easily bored, scroll to the last minute. ( about 2:50)



My blood pressure is still holding in the "elevated" range. And we did a non-stress test today. This consists of me laying on my back with a monitor strapped to my tummy for 30 minutes. They do a print out of her heart rate and any contractions I might have. I also click a button every time I feel her move.

This test went very well. She did all the things she was supposed to do. Doc said she showed every sign of a happy, healthy baby.

She got a face shot for me to take home. It's hard to see, and it's really skeletal. We think that's a foot next to her cheek, but who knows?


2 comments:

everyday amy said...

Hannah walks the weird/cool line like a pro.

Lara said...

You sayin my daughter is weird?? ;)