August 24, 2010

Pool Drama

I do not think I'm asking too much. We pay extra to live right by the pool. I'm allowed to walk 20 steps to get in and relax for an hour a day.

The pool is locked. Again. I put on my swimsuit and trekked my 8.5 month pregnant, bed-rested self over there and realized the padlocks were back on the gate.

This pool that is so conveniently in our back yard has been locked for 90% of August. One of the hottest Augusts on record. And my 8th month of pregnancy. And my last month of summer break.

It might be the hormones, but I'm feeling pretty peeved right now. I guess I'll watch Dr. Phil in my swimsuit.

2 comments:

mom said...

Call the office and give um a piece of your pg mind!

everyday amy said...

Yeah dude! It's not like it was locked once so they could clean it - You guys pay for that place, and the pool is supposed to be one of the amenities!

I would call.